No Travel Advisory for Jamestown and Valley City, Advisory Lifted for Devils Lake and Rolla Area| 2/18/2013
Other travel announcements from the NDDOT:
- I-29 is Closed from Grand Forks to the Canadian Border due to blowing snow and drifting at interchanges, creating zero visibility and hazardous driving conditions.
- The eastbound and westbound lanes of I-94 are temporarily CLOSED from Jamestown to Valley City due to a traffic incident.
- A No Travel Advisory is still in effect for northeast North Dakota including the cities of Langdon, Grand Forks, Michigan, Drayton, Cavalier, Pembina, Fargo, Casselton, Mayville, Hillsboro and surrounding areas due to blowing snow causing zero visibility.
- Plows have been pulled in Grand Forks area and will resume operations when it is safe to do so.
- A Travel Alert is in effect for Wahpeton, Edgeley and surrounding areas due to high winds causing reduced visibility and areas of scattered ice.