Frozen Pipes Lead to Fire
Where there`s smoke, there`s fire and in this case, there were also frozen pipes. Bismarck police say a maintenance employee at an apartment building on Hawken Street attempted to thaw frozen pipes in the building and ended up starting a fire.
It was out by the time police and fire departments responded, but residents of the building had to be evacuated temporarily because of smoke. It happened around 9:00 yesterday morning.
COMMENT ON THIS STORY
BACK TO NEWS
| BACK TO BISMARCK STORIES