|Crossroads of Parenting & Divorce|
|DATES:||1/22/2013 to 1/24/2013|
|5:30-7:30 pm January 22 and 24, 2013
The NDSU Extension Service currently has a “CROSSROADS of Parenting & Divorce” class scheduled.
CROSSROADS of Parenting & Divorce helps parents shield their child(ren) from parental conflict and guide them through the process of recovery from divorce, while emphasizing the importance of a positive, long-term relationship with the child’s other parent. It is designed for parents with low to moderate conflict.
In this two session workshop, you will learn how to:
1) Keep your child(ren) out of the middle
2) Allow your child(ren) to love both parents
3) Create a new relationship as co-parents
4) Develop new communication skills
5) Work on your own recovery from divorce
Pre-registration is required by calling by 701-667-3342.
|FOR MORE INFORMATION: 701-667-3342|